Watching Presentations

     Today was very fun because the class had to memorize a poem and recite it while bringing it to life. I did not present today but I have become more nervous because a few of my classmates did a stunning job. I to a bit of what they did as an inspiration to make my presentation better and that is one good advantage I had. I enjoyed everything and I also payed close attention to the mistakes that all presenters had. I kept all that in mind so when I showcase my project I will try my best not to replies the same mistakes. Another thing I am scared about is stage fright. I am scared of speaking in front of many people die to the fear of being judged or laughed at. Especially with this class because there are some students who think it’s okay to laugh or video someone and post on social media while making fun of them. This happened to me when I was using my camera to see if I Walpole okay before taking my yearbook picture. A person next to me videotaped me and laughed. She posted on social media. I think that is rude and disrespectful. This is really why I am nervous about presenting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem