Pop quiz

   Today, Mr. Rease gave the class and unexpected quiz. We had fifteen minutes to read a short passage and answer eleven questions. The test was difficult due to the vocabulary, I did comprehend most of the passage. After the class finished the quiz, Mr. Rease put everyone in groups of three based on the scores each student made. He put two students in each group that did not do so well and put one person in each group the did extremely well. He gave the class a second chance to get a better score and in the end everybody got an A. During this process, I learned not to second quests myself and read the questions carefully. I am disappointed of the first score I made and next time I will put forth more effort because it’s not about how smart you are, it’s about how much effort and confidence you have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem