Reflection

     Today in class, Mr. Rease went over all the questions made by each group from yesterday. Each group had to come up with a question from one of the short story that we read two days ago. Each group answered the questions and we did the process of elimination. We had to choose the best answer. This was fun because I learned something new, wording makes a difference in meaning. The way you word a question will have an affect on the answer or it can confuse someone. Word choice is significant when organizing a question. Another thing that excites me was the fact that my group had the best answer on one of the questions we answered. The question was “What did the golden coins represent in the short story?” Our group said success while everyone else said greed and temptation. The reason why we said success is because society relates success to money. If you have a nice car, a nice house, and nice clothes people will say your successful. In addition, gold coins can not be greedy or tempted because it’s not human, only human beings can be greedy and feel tempted. That is how my group came up with our answer. I felt good about today and hope that I do very well on my next quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Poem