ACT WORKEYS

     Some seniors went to their home rooms so they can complete and Act Work Key exam. We were all sent to computer labs and given a login into the test. We had there sections to complete, each section was about 45 minutes long and we started at 8:00am and finished at 12:30pm. That is 4 hours and 30 minutes of test taking. I hate that I had to miss my AP class to go to 2nd lunch wave, but I was hungry. I was also extremely exhausted. I was sleepy and could not concentrate in my 4th block class. In addition, I was supposed to go to an FBLA meeting today but had to miss it because I had no clue I had one. This day was completely overwhelming but I am glad the work keys exam is over and now I have to prepare myself for the ACT coming on December the 6th. Who ever reads this, please pray that I do well because scholarships and college is in the line right now. God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem