Sonnet poem!

        In class today, Mr. Rease presented an assignment that requires us to write our own sonnet poem. My sonnet is.....


 So sweet you have saddened my heart - my love!
 Forgive me for loving you so strongly
 You were the light of my lonely heart so,
 sleeping without the sound of your lovely snoring,
 Crying without the touch of your tough hands.
 You were like a sunset painting the sky!
 Forgive me for hating you so strongly
 The light perished when God took you away
 you left that day without saying goodbye!
 What pained you I wonder with my broke heart?
 All pieces of my heart departs for you.
 We were walking past the stars to nothing,
 Burning memories of you washing away,
 it feels as though I have died too!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem