September 11th conversation

          In Mr. Rease’s class, we answered questions and gave our opinion on it. The questions were: What does America symbolize?, What does it mean to be an American?, What does it mean to be a patriot?, What does the word hero mean?, and What happened on September 11th, 2001?. Mr. Rease called on people to share their opinions. Everyone had great answers and I enjoyed listening to other perspectives. After this, Mr. Rease asked everyone “Who is your Hero?”. I sad Billy Graham because he brought black and white people together during a time of discrimination through God’s word. He made each black and white person hold hands. I thought that this was incredible and beautiful. Everyone deserves love and everyone is an image of God. And a few answers I remember from my other classmates was Michael Jackson, Susan B. Anthony, Whitney Houston, and Barack Obama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem