Reflection

    Today, instead of reading a new story, Mr. Rease put the class into groups of three. Each group was assigned two questions and we had ten minutes to answer them. After each group finished we all shared our answers. Mr. Rease taught us new skills and that each answer should be backed up with textual evidence. The overall discussion was engaging and I learned something. Mr. Rease even gave each student 100pts to use for any grade, minor or major. This is an awesome idea and now the class seems more attentive,  Mr. Rease said that if we do not engage or pay attention, he will deduct out of our 100pts. I do not think anyone wants that, especially me after the bad grade I received on one of my multiple choice quizzes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem