Reflection of today’s class!

Today was fun! The class read a short story from the Canterbury Tales.  Some of the classmates read some of the tale and I read a bit as well. The class discussed a few things about money and how the love of money will lead to consequences. Also, the love of money can make a person steal, kill or even worse things. Talking about this made me think about a lot of things. I see so many people on my school who just love money and hear the music they listen too, the rap song would say “I sold my soul to the devil, I will do anything for money. Look at these cars, look at this house, there so nice whoah, but you didn’t know it had a price now your just seeing the downside too.” It is so sad people listen to this kind of music knowing what is going on in this world. Money is what people long for and to get it they will do just about anything for it. My uncle was murdered, he had only Seven hundred on him and two thugs robbed him. They ahoy him in the foot and then shot him in the chest area. The worst part was they got away with it and ended up killing someone else. The love of money is the root of all evil. People are killed for Cotten and paper. Money is worthless when it come to an innocent life. Plus, if you claim to be a Christian, you will not love money because you serve God. Mr. Rease brought up some good quotes from Ecclesiastes’s, from the Bible. I love the word of God and its fun to learn more about the Bible, I love the fact that it’s a part of Literature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using a cluster to write paragraphs

Reflection

Poem